Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Livin' the "single" life at work

Ugh. So after a year of not being able to wear my engagment ring at work because of my stupid job wanting to be all OSHA regulated and making me wear gloves, I looked forward to the day I would at least be able to squeeze my wedding band on under those suckers. I had a lovely channel set band all ready to go and after only a month of wearing it discovered it had a few flawed stones. After a minor disagreement with the a-hole at the jewelry store we asked for our money back. Bye bye work wedding band. Ok. No biggie. I will just wear the one that's part of my original set. Hmph. After two short weeks one of the stones is loose....exactly why I got the 2nd band to begin with. So now I can't wear that one and I have no replacements. So I go to work everyday with no proof of my newlywed glory. Maybe I'll just go buy a cheap piece of tin so I don't have to beat all the men off with a stick. :)

Moral of this story. Gloves are evil.

1 comment:

Fly The Friendly Skies said...

Just wanted to say hello! I love blogger land. hopefully we can keep in better touch this way!!! :) Happy Newly-Wedding.