Friday, March 13, 2009

To cut or not to cut.....

My hair is the longest it's been since the 1st grade. My mom actually cried when I cut it. I really never officially grew it out, my hair stylist just kept doing minimal trims and one day I woke up with this HUGE mane. I loved it for the wedding, people kepts asking if I had extensions and I had to assure them that it really was my hair. I'm going in today to have my hair cut, and I'm debating if I should chop it off. My mother might cry again......but this time she'll have Adam to lean on cause I'm sure he'll be crying too. What is it with men and long hair?? If you want long hair....grow your own! Ok maybe not..... ;) A part of me loves my long lovely locks, but the mon-fri girl in me is tired of pulling it back only to have it still fall over my shoulder. No one wants hair in their face while getting their teeth cleaned. It's just hair after all. If I totally hate it, I can just grow it out again. I think it's going to be a game time decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. you crack me up. yes, men are not meant to have long hair. on sunday we were watching an old video when travis was on the news. he had long hair. gross. SO glad he cut it all off. now here's a question...what's with my brothers and long hair?! why have two of them had it? though not currently. THANK GOD.