Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!!!

In honor of Father's day I found a few quotes from kids on why God made dad's. Enjoy!

"I think God created dads so they can fall for your little face. Also, they can buy you anything you want when you say, 'please, daddy.' They always fall for that!" Elizabeth, 9

"God created dads to tell you 'yes' when your mom says 'no.'" Lauren, 10

"If it wasn't for dads, most moms would never go camping and fishing. Moms wouldn't dare go without electricity, bait a hook or touch a dead fish." Adrienne, 10
"God made daddies so that they can help mommies." When mommies have babies, dad can help name them." Mansai, 7

"Without dad who would support the family? Who would go to work, cut the grass and do all the hard work? " Kayla, 12

Some Wedding pictures of me and my dad. He came dress shopping with me the second time when I thought I had narrowed it down to two. Out of no where he comes to the dressing room with this dress to try on. In my head I was thinking, "oh lord, what has he come up with now" but I tried it on. It blew everything else out of the water and immediately became the dress!! Who knew my dad had such good taste. He boasted to everyone the entire night at the wedding that he had chosen my dress. He was such a proud guy! I think he loved that dress almost as much as I did!


Happy Father's Day dad! I love you
~Scooter


No comments: