Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No boys allowed?

So while watching my new favorite rerun, How I met your Mother, I had a revelation. Ok two revelations. First, OMG this show is hilarious. How have I missed this fantastic show for so many seasons, it has Doogie Howser in it for heaven's sake! Second, during one of Barney's outbursts he shouts, "This is so going in my blog!" Haha. Now that's a blog I would totally follow. And then it dawns on me. Not only do I not follow a single male blogger, I've never even seen one. Helllooooo men....are you out there???

5 comments:

d.a.r. said...

I've never seen a guy, either!!!

Jules said...

I heart you! How I Met Your Mother is the best. We started to get behind this season and never caught up, so I am going to download them from iTunes and catch up over the summer. Barney totally makes that show. Here is the link to "Barney's Blog": http://www.cbs.com/primetime/how_i_met_your_mother/community/barney_blog/index.php

My friend sent this to me and I forgot about it until you mentioned it.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I just stumbled on your blog! It's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

dude! i can't believe you've never watched this show! it's one of my favorites. sunday and mondays were my nights for wathing tv. i had to see this show every week. had to. and the big bang theory is pretty freaking funny, too!

Anonymous said...

psst...you'll prolly get a lot of anonymous comments...just figure they're from your best friend b/c this is the only way i can figure to comment. gah!